Wednesday, June 08, 2005

SiGh..

Sheesh. Im suppose to b studying...but heh no mood. Huhuhu. Its all becoz of chemistry. Its ruining my life. Im so stressed bout it now. Well more like worried bout it actually. The whole day i was thinking bout it. Its also makin me lazy. Heh well at least i did pay a lil attention to the lecturer during physics lecture juz now. But i really lost it during maths class. I didnt pay attention at all. I juz cant. I wasnt in a mood to do all those questions plus amazingly, i find them quite difficult to do. I guess everyone finished theirs. Sigh, today my dad left to holland. Once again, we will have to search for our own food at home or prob buy our own food outside. My mom doesnt really like to cook if my dad's not around. Come to think bout it....i forgot bout having dinner!!!! No wonder im feeling hungry rite now. Shit. Ive already brushed my teeth. Erm, brb. Heh.

Okay, im having three packets of Julie's crackers wit cheese filling and a glass of soya bean for dinner. Huh? Gwaaah my mom was like behind me when i was typing this juz now.....i guess she read every lil thing i typed. How can i not notice dat she's behind me?! Why meeeee!! Luckily i didnt type anything personal....keh keh keh. But aiyah..I dont think im gonna like June. Two more tests, one project and two more presentation. All in one month. Crazy? No? I have maths stuff do to actually but i dont think ill be doing them today. Hehe i told my maths lecturer that ill pass up all my work tomorrow. But ah....ill juz pass them up on thursday. Yech, i have sore throat. Ahyooo......is god testing me now?

Hmm..one more packet to go. Hey, my mood is getting better. Infact way better. Heh wow...all that no-mood feelin down the drain....was it all becoz of my empty stomach? ~_^ Now im in a mood to study...but still im not going to do maths. Im happy but im still lazy. Im listening to celine dion songs now. They're nice to listen to when u wanna study. Sob! All these songs reminds me of dominic.....i wish i can be there for him. Oh yea heh i managed to talk to him on the fone the other day. But its not enuff. 19 mins is sooo not enuff. That's the only thing i can do for him. I wish i cud do more to ease his pain that side.....ah shit nooo! Cmon gurl, no crying now....not now! Ah phew...ive controlled my tears from rolling down my cheeks. But....gah! Now i have flu...drats! Now i have sore throat AND flu!

*Looks left n right* Heh..that's wot i always do when i ran out of words to say. I guess ill juz go then. I havent been on msn messenger since i dont know...last week? Heh i cant remember. I also dunno why. What's wrong with me? Hey whaddya know....ive finished my food. N uh....feeling sleepy already....:P Well um...my throat hurts. Haha okay okay ill stop now. Heh, bah bah me go first. Tatata~!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

*pat pat* we all oso very stressed out.

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home