Thursday, May 26, 2005

Presenting to u.......me!

Err....i did this coz kym ask lo...eheh well i was suppose to like tell how wuz the final n everything but ah...since they lost kan....i guess there's really nothing to talk bout....but hey....sumbody had to lose kan? There's nothing really much to say actually....juz dat tis week is soooooo stressful....3 upcoming tests and one project to complete (next week hv to submit but havent even started doing!!)....and i have no fuckin idea wots chemistry all bout now....the previous three chapters was fine....but now...im like totally lost...

Last nite i drank half a glass of expired milk....yeah..half! I only realised that its already expired when everything went down the throat then i felt this bitter taste in my mouth...yechhh pahit sial!!!! SO this morning kan...i went to the toilet 2 do business 4 times oledi....tired la...i was suppose to go see my maths lecturer in da mornin at 9 but wad to do....stomachache punya pasal....geez i woke up at 7 today....coz heh sakit perut! Now im trying to study chemistry....woooo....later at 12.30 im suppose to meet pei ee...take da results....den must hv lunch sumwhere....coz we didnt have dinner last nite....sob! So kesian me.....all i had was biscuits and a glass of expired milk....what a week this is! This is the best week ever!! Eheh....

I sooo cant wait for next week.....there'll be a wedding at me village....my relative's wedding.....well im not really looking forward to it....its not that i dont like wedding....its juz that i know its gonna be so crowded with ppl there (duh!) n all the makciks will be like telling me that my time will come soon....it always happens to me there....why do they have to tell me that...u ppl waiting for da free food at my wedding issit....sibuk...hahahaha...i know im mean...but i find it so annoying....im not ready to be a wife.....hell no....i cant cook! i cant even fold clothes~! Im a spoilt brat...i was never taught how to coz there will always be maids around to do that for me...well before la....now well....me mom does all that....i can only help with da dishes n washing n drying clothes....sum kind of daughter i am....useless....heh....and will be a useless wife too...sigh...well sumday ill learn how to do all those stuff....but shit im already 19....hahaha isnt that too old to learn how to fold clothes? Even a kid can fold clothes better than me.....

Aiyak sakit perut again...luckily my menses belum dtg....kalau tidak.....argh!!!! Aiks oledi 11.30...nyeheheheheheh....i didnt even study....!!! Hahaha so weird la my expression....adaka org ketawa then suddenly stress....oh well hakuna matata~!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

*pat pat*

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home