Sunday, May 22, 2005

Yesh!!

Muhuhahaha! Yahoo! Lakeview won!! 1-nil....i was so worried....but now they have to face X-Con......the last match......shit....X-Con have strong players.....but i have faith in lakeview.......cmon win this league bebeh!! Go lakeview go lakeview go! Btw last nite me n me cuz were at this miri-becoming-a-city parade thing.....fuk there were a lot of ppl pushing me n my cuz all ova....hik hik there was also this kid who stepped on rozi's foot coz she didnt want to give way.....ppl jealous ba...we have the best view from where we were standing....ehehe....while waiting for thing to start kan....me n my cuz danced for a while coz the music that they were playing was beat-y.....hahah everyone was looking....but hah do we look like we give a damn bout them? :P We created our own dancefloor....ehehkz

Uhuk.....want to sleep......eheh its 10.17 in da morning now....me sleep first kay? Morning...

4 Comments:

Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

Aiyak i didnt highlight X-con....wakakaka nvm....nyeh...

10:18 AM  
Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

YAY!!! see ya tomoro wani~~~!!!!~~~ by the way~ me no car oredi~ my mom's fren wanna borrow~ sian~ hope i got car tomoro~ borrow from my dad~~

1:22 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

i thought you didn't dance. kekeke.. nvm. it's ok. me and my uhh.. bleh.. the ppl i were with were all nuts too.

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home