Sunday, May 01, 2005

Its my bday today! Thanks to those who wished me! Luv u guys!

Hey sorry bout da lambir pics....im still waiting for da source...eheh....so um well heh happy bday to me....but i didnt feel anything today....i mean yesterday was like.....boom a whole lot of suprises...but today was juz nothing but a bad day...i guess my bday shud be yesterday n not today huh? Anyway let me tell u wot happened yesterday.....first my cuz had planned this suprise gathering for me at her place...but to tell u the truth i did suspect sumthing was not right...da first sign was when rozi sed she had sumthing to talk bout to navodi...i was like wha? navodi? why? well she didnt tell me why so she left me at her place with her fren....then when i got bored there i decided to walk over to reema's place to check her out (navodi n reema is staying in one roof f.y.i) then i overheard rozi asking for reema....hmm....why reema? then suddenly reema appeared with rachel n both rozi n reema went into the hse n juz talk....i didnt suspect anything yet until her fren blurted out that rozi cudnt wait to suprise sumone for her bday...and she was like whose bday is it? Yurs ka? Then when i sed uhh..yeah..then she went all defensive n stuff by saying oh mebbe she's not...umm..i dunno juz forget bout it ok?...then walked off....so i was like oh.....now i get it......coz i remembered rozi talked to reema on da fone saying sumthing bout a cake.....heh well umm....then suddenly nysa, the gurl who lives in da same hse as reema came over to our place....but rozi was not at home n i sweared that she juz walked out from the hse....n nysa was like where's rozi? She told me to come over.....but the whole time she was there, rozi didnt even talk to her...i was like..dont tell me she told nysa to accompany me while she's out planning sumthin...hmmm....heh well at least i get to know her a lil better......hehehehe

Ummm....then nysa sed she saw shafiq...i pun jenguk la keluar.....but nysa told me to stay put while she go n check.....well umm at that point....i was like okay what's going on...coz nysa suddenly dissapeared after that....so i went outside n then i saw shafiq walking quickly towards the next hse....i dint know why....mebbe he has frens there or sumthin...then rozi was like hey can u come n pick nurul up with me? Aha....normally she'd juz ask whether i want to follow or not....but this time she really want me to come...so i kinda smell sumthin fishy going on....ahaha...so then after we picked up nurul...rozi recieved a phone call from fathma...n well she told me to pass the fone to nurul....again...AHA! I knew it..sumthin is going on! When we balik rumah....i saw shafiq standing at the door.....hmmm....then rozi n nurul went inside quickly while shafiq began to do his job..which is to distract me i think....so then i opened the door...it was dark n all then suddenly SUPRISE!!!!! Hahaha i terkejut see kim, mimin, kimmy, rachel, michelle they all there....i only expected nysa, nurul, fathma n rozi to be in there.....then when i turned back....aiks?! Harvill pun ada?? heh i had a tear in my eye when i had to blow da candles out...Hahaha so i cut the cake then gave everyone a small slice of cake...after that rozi played the video that she had recorded for me....man i cudnt believe the stuff she did for me...i was really gonna cry but i had to hold it...heh btw the stuff on da video was great....didnt expect a lot of ppl to wish me a happy bday...well then there's this part where brit n josh sang a song for me...it was sweet....hehhee nice young lads...well then after that ppl had to go n i had to leave too....but then i saw randy....outside!!! I was so shocked...another suprise....wow...hahhaa....

well then i went home...then what ah....um...oh went to bintang to meet zepah, kassman, randy n harvill for a while while waiting for da football match to start...borak2 kejap...then after dat i went to watch da football match....x-con vs hybrid....went there with fathma....actually i told fathma that ill be supporting x-con but i juz cant u see.....i juz cant!! so dalam diam i was rooting for hybrid...hehhee...it was a fun game to watch....bunch of funny ppl...had a few laughs....x-con won 3-0......nyeh.....well then umm.....went to riaz's place to say thanks for the video bit.....we had an 'argument' instead...hahhaa he bah...he was disspointed that i didnt see him or respond everytime he saw me or call me......haih.....this is wat will happen to those who r short-sighted....:P well um then me n rozi went back to my place coz we were going to have our dinner at Park City.......she was wearing this pink punjabi suit...she looks pretty man but she also wants me to wear the same thing otherwise she'd change... so i change lah...hehe me oso wear punjabi suit.....then go there....n hahaha we had thailand food....so weird n spicy....but the noodles n mangoes were great.....then suddenly i heard this band playing a happy bday song...at first i tot it was a coincidence or sumthin...then one of the singers suddenly sed We all wanna wish wani a happy 19th bday......which one is wani? So i shyly raised up my hand and everyone looked at me and clapped...then i had a staff approaching me n wishing me a happy bday....even one of da the singer came up to me n wished me personally....n i was like oh shiiit....okay who did this? Its not even my bday yet n now everyone thinks its my bday today.... I thought it was my dad but then rozi told me that she was the one who told them to do that....again i was touched.....boy the things she can do for sumone.....then randy called to ask whether i cud make it to his small party...since it was his bday on dat day...after the meal.....me n rozi went to randy's place with the help of harvill n diana....he lives so far in tudan n the place was so confusing n dark...huhuhu then umm....we relaxed over there for a while....hahaha randy's grandma was entertaining....she was mumbling in iban language to herself while facing rozi n rozi was like what is she saying and what shud i do?? Randy told us not to layan her coz she's like 80 plus n she doesnt really know wots she's doing.....so okay....we chit chat chit chat...then exhanged numbers with diana, mark, jeff n jc....then went home with the help of harvill n diana again...then finally get to rest....wanted to watch sideways at first but the dvd sumtin wrong so tak jadi...heh

SHARP 12.00...HAPPY BDAY WANI! Boy i had loads of bday msges...i had to reply them all....well to thank them of course...mages was the first one to wish me on my bday...enock was 4 mins early so it wasnt counted....kekeke...then not long after that i went to sleep....then woke up around 2am ka..coz dominic called juz to wish me a happy bday...awww...thanks hun...smeagol n his lil duckie also was in da conversation...hehhee...then walaueh....so many msges n missed calls.....and most of it was from sara....so me n him msged each other till cant remember when but when he asked what i want i told him that i wanted to get sum sleep...heheh so that's where it all ended....then ahhh woke up around 10....again sara wished my happy bday....that was like the third time oledi...well i had to follow me mom to the workshop in my sleeping clothes to check on her car.....then went back n yada yada yada.....sent rozi to pustaka...then after that go to kc's place to pick up kimquito...hehehe...we go watch the first match ummm alpha vs bfl......huhuh too hot to watch so me n kim duduk dekat parit with jerseys covering our head...heh....then apa oh....ummmm oh then uhhh alpha lost....sigh...wot to do.....then united vs wasabi....it was not so hot so we moved closer....haha i even get to hear ota's farting experience while watching da game....hahaha......but well united lost too......0-2....sigh not a good day for me.....then after the match we all split....sent tompoq, ota n linda to their destination....

Initially we wanted to watch a movie....but there's no one else to go with so we went to riaz's place to ask whether he wanna join us...we wanted to ask hazam to join us too but we had to ask riaz to join us first so that he wont feel awkward to b de only guy.....but then he cudnt follow coz he n his mates juz got back from da beach n he was exhausted.....he apologized n told me that he'd make up for it next week....so okay...guess hazam wont be going too then....so i called brit n josh to see if they are free to join us....both of them were in bintang and josh sed okay but they'll call us in a min to comfirm....so while waiting i called tompoq to see whether he's free....he sed okay...n comfirm going witn us...so okay cool...we got one...juz waiting for the other two....then suddenly they msged to say that they cudnt follow us coz brit had assignments to finish n josh cudnt go without brit...and they too wanna make up for it next week.....so okay....i msged sara to see whether he can onot....then aiyak....he sed cannot....mebbe next week....i was like aiyak...why is this happening to me.....then suddenly tompoq sed that iqbal needed him to acccompany him to bintang n watch movie.....so i asked him who do u wanna follow? he had a hard time making dat decision but then since iqbal came over n told him that the cv ( curtin volunteers) members will be joining them.....he decided to join him instead....at that point i was speechless...so many things did not work out well today...wish dominic was here.....sigh....so i called jon....coz he didnt wish me happy bday...grrrr....when he found out that it was my bday he apologized like mad...he wanted to call me but he was too busy finishing his ass-ments.....hahah he sed he'll make up for it when i go to jb....hahahha waasssehh so many rain-checks....hehehe then suddenly sara msged me saying dat he can go n wanted to meet me at cineplex.....i was like okay.....then i told iqbal bout sara n he told me dat he will b picking him up in a while...aih....wad is happening?? But then me n rozi didnt want to see abel n the gang there.......so i told rozi that i didnt feel like going.....coz i didnt want to meet the cv ppl there.....and i know i will at least bump into one....so rozi n i decided not t0 go......heh felt better after that tho.......then aiks? Riaz came all the way from his place to rozi's place juz to apologize to me n dat he felt bad bout it.......awww how sweet.....hahhaa....well then i brought rozi n linda to tapau food from lou bintang...then brought them back to curtin village....then sara msged me...he tot i was mad at him coz i didnt reply his msg.....he was so worried bout nothing.....when he found out that i wasnt going to watch a movie, he kept apologizing till my batt went low.....but i was like almost at the gate n i was lazy to turn back to rozi's place so i dropped by at brit's place to charge my batt....heh pity him...he was doing his ass-ments when i disturbed him..but well josh came into the room n joined us...n we all had a convo bout rozi's age, ducks n my age.....hahhaha......had fun there....then umm i left the place when i think my batt is aite...then sara called to apologize and wish me happy bday again....aiyoo he's da only person to wish me more than five times today! And imagine all the ppl who apologized to me today......hahhaa i think there r more ppl who apologized to me than ppl who wished me happy bday....:p haiyerrr so tired.......aiks? Sara's calling me again....wait ahh.....hahhaa lerrr! He called to wish me happy belated bday! But now.....i have to call dominic....so umm....i know this is a long blog.. heh heh....i will upload da pics later k? ^_^ Sorry if i didnt put enuff paragraph or sumthin....heh tatata!

2 Comments:

Blogger me_yasmin said...

ur surprise b'day party was fun...in fact, i am inspired to make my own surprise b'day party :p heh heh

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Pressure watsher bets http://www.build-a-sauna.info/Cheapest-ultram-diet-phentermine-pill.html Celebrex identification may company retirement plan 1980 cj7 jeep Spinbrush blow dryers http://www.fax-machines-1.info/Adipex-37-5-c-o-d.html

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home