Friday, June 03, 2005

Dare....

Heh the title is juz for fun onli.....haih....so bored...got back from me village yesterday...wanna study for chem...but no mood...seriously no mood...coz my whole life depends on this subject!!!!But i juz..sigh..don wanna tok bout it anymore....heh well today um...me n me lil cuz went out for a movie...she's not dat lil but she's younger than me....same age as me bro....anyway the movie that we watched was madagscar...omg i tell u....funny la..hahaha....but ada sad part la....overall ill rate this movie 8 out of 10.....heh heh...that's for making me laugh, giggle and cough.... =) Wudnt mind watching it again.....

Then um...i brought her up to canada hill coz well she's like from kuching n i wanna show her a place where she can see da beach without even getting close to it....then um....went to another cuz's place.....(my lil cuz used to like this other cuz of mine so she's like all i miss him..i wanna see him again stuff ) so i granted her wish then a few minutes after that....went home..yada yada yada.....me parents went to niah again....along wif my other relatives.....leaving me n my bro behind....so then i brought him out for dinner at sugarbun then um...heh went to see my fren, halim for a while...to return his pendrive.....then he followed us back home coz he ada internet prob....heh he's da second guy to enter my bro's room after hazman....i wonder who's next....then um went to zaifah's place for a while to see him but unfortunately his mom told us that he's working at pizza haven now....oh right..no wonder i cant get through his fone...heh so then sent halim back....n well continue doing my stuff....like taking a shower, poop, well u know...normal daily stuff....

hehe gee im sleepy already...n its juz 11.24.....gwaaah....i wanna call dominic later....huhuhu....mebbe i shud like sleep first then call....but what if i cudnt wake up? What if the alarm cant wake me up?? NoOoooOoO! He sed in his email that he'll be going to another country to find his luck in getting a job.....so dat means that i wont be able to hear his voice for a very long time....i always have tears rollin down my cheek everytime i read his email....i feel guilty and useless.....im like relaxing here....while he's like struggling to find a job so that he can fly over here to see me....i wish i cud do sumthing to help him....at times i feel like he doesnt deserve me.......aih.....i dont wanna start crying now...i dont wanna have flu again....me will stop here n sleep.....MUST WAKE UP AT 2AM..........eheee....so umm tatata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home