Tuesday, May 17, 2005

NoOooOoOO!

Aiyah....i missed the second match.....well i didnt mean to....i had my fone switched off for two days coz i didnt want anyone to ask for a lift on the day i wanna spend time wif my family....but when i switched it on ( way after the match )...i recieved a lot of messages asking me whether ill be watching da match n asking why i wasnt at da field n i was like....haaaa???!!???....got match ka juz now???!??!?!? My jaw dropped and i fell down on my knees......i was depressed for like abt 20-30 mins....hahahaa luckily then won 6-0.....vs IBC or sumthin like dat....

Anywayz...this entry is for them...congratz guys.....^_^ Sorry for not being there.....

2 Comments:

Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

not only u~ :(

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home