Saturday, October 28, 2006

Sorry

Yea ive managed to check my blog b4 i leave...n well sorry to you too kim. That was a long comment...heh. I saved my entry as draft tho. I believe wat u sed will never change his perception on u and wad he sed obviously is not helping him to make anyone change their perception on him. I dont think u guys or any of u can talk to him as frens again.

I shall no longer post anymore back-stabbing entries. Yeah....i wont complain anymore. I shall only post happy entries.

Please....no more dissing each other...it hurts to witness two close frens doing this.

Thank you.

I guess ill just have to keep my feelings to myself then and cry myself to sleep.....or get an imaginary fren.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess it's a good thing that you closed that entry down. Though, I don't think that you should ever stop blogging about how you feel.

Sorry about that though. Never meant to diss him. Lol. He started it.... *whiny* Kidding.

Just so you know, I have nothing against him. I just like pulling his leg. :P

You know.. I never ever thought you could ever be unhappy. You were always the only person I know who's always smiling and cracking jokes all the time.

But no, i don't think that makes you unable to feel other emotions.

Yeah, don't stop blogging what you want. Fight for yourself. You don't need the approval of the rest of us about what you put up online. =)

7:33 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Siden said...

"Yeah, don't stop blogging what you want. Fight for yourself. You don't need the approval of the rest of us about what you put up online. =)"

ehem..
Fight for yourself bebeh..that's rite..
but make sure you fight in the right way..
dont simply punching around...

-kimbo
you have to accept the fact that i will never change..never ever..CHANGE..
Once you whoop my ass..i tend to whoop it back!!
that's how i live..

-kimbang
hey dude..
you're not spicy at all..
honestly..you are NOT SPICY!
but you do look cute..:)

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh! i'm so sorry jimmy.

did you not read the comment i left for you in wani's other entry?

cos i emptied a whole entire can of whoop ass on you but you're not giving me back any. opps.

i'm waiting. c'mon. spank me.

1:24 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Siden said...

wasting time..
buang masa jer la nak spank spank you..
i've a lot stuff to do..
hey girl..ur final exam dah dekat..
do ur revision la..

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww... no spanky? =(

what happened to the whoop ass you promised me?

9:57 PM  
Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

kimbang?? haha how nice.. whr u get that idea jimbo? by the way.. i m spicy in my own way.. whether like it or not.. i'll burn u out~

7:57 PM  
Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

n thank.. i know i look cute :P hahahahaha :P minta puji :D more plz ;)

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home