Monday, July 03, 2006

KL Pics

Im juz gonna post a few first.....no story-tellin o anything. Juz pics this time. =)


Yea bebi...got hose! Muhuahaha! I luv this place!

My bro the mumia~

Where me n my bro had to sleep. Yah on de floor. Coz there's only one bed. But heh my dad demanded for a better room n u'll see wad we get later. =)

Lousy breakfast buffet....they were out of orange juice n yet....they dont intend to serve more...

We were wondering how did it get to the fifth floor...takkan pakai lift kot. But then we managed to find stairs after exploring the pool area...

18th floor....

Me n my bro posing

We locked ourselves out....so heheh :PP



Erm.....later i continue...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! fda and proactiv

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home