Friday, October 13, 2006

Lovely

YES! LAB report kena extend lagi~! No need to do finish it tonite. Yayness?

NO! The tripod belum sampai! (Altho the guy brapa kali ask me oledi sampai ke belum)

YES! I now have a tv with astro in my room!

NO! My room so sasak now.

YES! The dentist visit is not bad at all!! Infact i dont mind going there several times. Tapi mahal nak mampus...

mMmmmmmmMM.......if u have 1k in your hand....wud u spend it straight away? Aiiihh~ Im so tempted to do so. I have so many things i wanna do. I feel like piercing my ears. I feel like getting a new bra. I want this....i want that.....but so........sigh. I guess all that can wait.

Baby i know what love is~~ (Lionel Richie) So random one me.

Tomorrow prog's test. Ngeee....no mood to study.....but kan...i failed this unit once....WANI! Wat d hell are u thinking....masih tak insaf.

>.< Im feeling all weird now.....(no, not horny)

K bye.