Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hepi anny mom n dad~!

I wanted to get my parents sumthing for their anniversery but ahh....not enuf budget la. Wad to do. I wanna get those massaging chair thing but kan yg paling murah pun Rm3000. T_T I kinda need one of those actually....my back hurts really bad. Dunno why eh. Suddenly i woke up with a back pain. Want to cry ba dis. Sakit ba. Huhuu..aduhhhhhhh

Oh yea. World cup fever is over bebeh. Sob. Brazil lost. Sob. Nebermind. 2010 will come bebeh.

Ganaz eh...hahaha

Alahai...my result will come out in two days. Yikes. I juz dont know how to face me parents if i only pass one subject. Sigh....guess ill juz have to wait then.

Ah....now im like a wee interested to get me hands on this Nintendo Wii item. Macam besh je. But it will only come out lepas raya...so must kumpul duit banyak2 then can buy. :D

Dahlah. I need a bath. I want a cat. No i want a kitten! They can be sooo photogenic. So cute n cuddly. I miss having one. I miss playing with their lil paws n kiss their lil diddly smelly head. Ahakz i wanna feed them with whiskers n friskies to make them fat n cuddly n furry~ Huwaaa!! I want i want i want! See how cute they are.....*pout* me want....

Cute ba kan? It looks like its waving at me....huuu~ hi there lil fella...wanna come with mommy duckie? Mommy will take gooood care of u....

This is juz CUTE. Hahaha! Shit la. I want one so badly now.

Anyway....one day ill get one. U'll see. Nyahahaha. Nobody can stop mehh~! Heh till next taim. Eheh found one tat i juz cudnt resist to post. I lol-ed at its face expression.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

where do you keep finding such funny pics anyway? :P

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss u
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MQe03NgWDwo

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home