Wednesday, October 11, 2006

DaRN PeriOD

One thing i dislike about being a female is that i have to go through this ultimate gila babi stomach pain everytime i have my first day of period.

Yesterday was one of my worst ones. SO gila i tell you. I was in a middle of a tutorial class when it happened. It hurts so bad that i had to stand and sit several times to make the pain go away. Ahakz i can tell that me groupmates were wondering what the hell was I doing but who cares! SAKIT TAU TAK!? I kept telling myself to hold on coz there's a quiz coming up soon....but aiyooo kenot tahan...so i went to the back of the class and stood there for about 10 minutes before collapsing on the floor with my hands on me tummy. Weee i got the attention of the class. My tutor came to me and told me that she faham my kind of pain and forced me to go home. BUT i have so many things to dooo!!!

But kan....i kenot tahan the pain.....so after meeting several lecturers to tell them dat i cudnt hand in the assignments today i went straight home. Mind you it was raining so heavily...and it happened that on that day i brought my laptop along with me. APUUUuUUUuuUU!! God must be really testing me man. Nak tak nak....i ran to my far-away parked car....dahlah basah! Sakit perut lagi tu!

Yeah i managed to tahan till i went home. And oh boy...the pain didnt stop there...the pain lasted till this morning. THIS MORNING i tell you. I didnt have enuff sleep. Gila betul. Sakit nak mampus. I was thinking of dying but i wanna have babies for my parents....so I decided to go thru with teh pain.

It still hurts a bit now actually.....but not as teruk as yesterday lah. N just just now...i found out that i have a quite large hole in one of my tooth.....darn. I hate visiting the dentist. I admit it. I prefer seeing doctors than dentists. Help me!!! I dont want to see them but i have to. I can only do it if im not fasting. I dont want to wait till raya oso. So...im going to see the dentist esok. Haihzzz.....this week is such a painful week. I shall call it the Torturing Wani Week.

I have to do my........*cries* so many work!!!!!!!!!!!! Esok got another quiz again! Materials sumore! Then i have to finish my lap report! Then i have to do my programming assignment which i havent even read the !&@^*!^@* question!

OKlah....wanna try to do sumthing now. Huhu.....may next week be a much better week for wani.

Pray for me...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so pitiful. no wonder you shouldn't terrible in sms. and on the phone. actually, i dun remember if i talked to you on the phone that day. but maybe it's from reading ur sms. cos i have ur voice embedded in my head. and i guess i would know how you would've said whatever you said in ur sms. anyways, just crapping. *pat pat* sushi? :D

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*shouldn't = sounded.

lol. so far apart. what a typo. lol.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home