Thursday, October 06, 2005

Thoughts......

What a suprise....how one night can change your whole opinion of me...

You never thought of me nor would ever tell me your free time.....why r u doing it now?

You're hinting.....i know......im juz waiting for you to tell me what you want from me.......

Do i have to do everything? To ask you wot you're doin n tell you how i feel about it?

You drove me to the beach on that nite....dat was sweet of you....but what was that for?

Daily sms-es, late nite sms-es.......juz to know where am I n wot am I doin....

Would you tell me wot your intention is?

Please forgive me if wot i did made you think that I want us to be more than juz frens....I didnt mean to....

Guess you have fallen for the charm of a gurl.....who's unavailable...




A new day....a new chapter of life. Its not a poetry or anything....its juz a few thoughts dat I'd like to clear from my head. I never seemed to learn my lesson. I keep telling ppl that i'd stop with my bad habit. But i find it hard to. Gosh imagine all the sins that ive done. I need a change.....i need to change. But how? I keep on asking why cant I stop doing things i know that is not good. Guess i need him to be here to make me stop doing all these.....

Fasting month has started. Somehow i dont feel like enjoying it at all.....not without my dad around. Oh well...he's doing this for our sake anyway. No work-> no money -> no education -> no nothing.......

Its fukin hard to please everyone.....no matter wot u do there's always sumone who will get hurt in the end...if its not them then it'll be me. I want my old life back.......sigh.....things are much better back then.

Im sick of staying in one place for so long. I need to get out from here. I need to get away from my family for juz one day. I need freeeedom~~

Oh Happy Bday Arina~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wink wink* Wish i cud celebrate it with you....hope you have a great life waiting for you out there....n many happy returns.....=)

May god bless u all =)

7 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:39 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

cheer up, wani.. =) i know you said you'd stop.. but i don't hate you for not being able to. i'm kinda like the sad sad spectator sitting in the sidelines of your life. it's cool.

so yeah, cheer up. you still got ur frens, at least.

2:40 AM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

Hmm... I'm not too sure what you mean by 'stop doing it'..

But yeah, things'll be all right! eventually.

They always do.

4:33 PM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

Eeeps! I didnt expect any comments for this entry....ehehehe well thanks guys...im trying to look on the bright side of life now....=)

Btw...wats so cool bout sitting in the sidelines of my pathetic life? :P Kekekeke....

1:21 PM  
Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

ur weird.. ur complaining all in the beginning.. n at the last paragraph u say happy birthday n suddenly ur so nice~ eeeee weird~~ LoL~~ ok.. i dono wad the hell i'm talking abt~

Don worry abt not being able to stop.. u will one day.. its just tat ur not ready for the real thing yet... hehe.. its understandable.. don worry.. :)

9:59 PM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

It's always interesting to watch how the life of the person you care a lot progresses...

That's all I know about 'sitting at the sideline'..

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home