Saturday, July 16, 2005

Had a f***kin bad day...

Dat's it...im gonna fail chemistry 4 sure....this is why i dislike group project. Well actually i was so pissed and fed up 30 mins ago....if i were to blog juz now...definately there'll be lotsa **** words...but i tried to calm myself down b4 doing so. Heh yknow wot i cried on the way home....i even cried at skool juz now...in the toilet la.... I dont think i ever cried bcoz of this b4...heck i dont cry easily...i even broke a toilet handle juz now....hehehe...yea i was mad...i was really really mad n its so not me to get mad. I've never been so angry for so long. I hate it when ppl depend on me too much. I wish i can juz voice out my feelings to them in person.

Okay this is the story. Today is last day to submit our chem project report. First, me and my otha grpmate did most of the slides on the presentation. Come to think of it....i think i did more than her....anyway then i was told that the others who didnt contribute much will do the report. Okay...fine. Then the next day, i called to ask how's the progress of the report. And guess what? Havent do yet. So okay...still got 2 more days. Then the next day, i was told to do acknowledgement, conclusion, recommendation and waste management in miri and that they will do the rest. Altho i was a bit dissapointed, i did them anyway. Dahlah i have prob with the marketing manager of waste management. He told us that he has the company profile n all. And juz this mornin (after having trouble contacting him for the past two weeks) he gave me a cd saying that eveything about his company is in there. So okay....went back home happily then when i checked to see wots inside n i was like F**K!!! That stupid baboon head!! All he gave me was pics of trucks which he took from a book. No company profile. No history. Not a single word written in dat CD. May all the shit be with you, you peanut butter with no bread you!! Okay im not good with dirty words....im juz...u know...i cant show my anger infront of ppl...but i was hurt. I cant turn to anyone. No one can help me. All my other groupmates told me to juz crap. But i cant JUZ bullshit when it has sumthin to do with a company. Then i remembered that we have to do the references. So i asked them to help me typed it out coz i was still figuring out what to do with the profile n history thing. But they didnt reply my msg. N i cudnt get thru their fones. So I panicked coz time was running out!

Sigh.....so i did the references too...then after i did all my part i quickly rushed to skool hoping that they have the rest of the work printed out. But it turned out that they havent print anythin out and they were waiting for me at the lab to do the table of contents. They said that they cant do it wihout the other information which i have. I was like what the? Cant you juz type first then we can edit later? Ini tak....nothing! Then i found out that the ones they did doesnt differ from the ones in the slides. They juz basically copy paste from the website that i gave them n juz elaborate a lil. Then i found out that they didnt do the importance of waste management and also they didnt mention the reason why we are doing this research. All they did was Types of waste and Techniques of waste. Which is juz a copy n paste thing!!! So when i asked who will do the importance thing...guess who was chosen to do it? Yah me! And the reason was that they thought i was suppose to do it and that they have to finish doing maths. For crying out loud! We only have 20 mins left!!! Please help me at least a bit u guys!!! You guys can pass maths for sure! And one signature of that maths work is like what....only 0.4 marks!!! You guys got more than half of it but...chem project = 20%!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY more than maths!!!Then when i asked bout the table of contents, they sed, aiyah no need to do lah. -_-" You shud see the reaction on my face. I feel like its me doing all the stuff and me being fooled by them. So yea i did the importance thing too. So i was really exhausted from running around then i asked one of them for a favour to go n bind coz my petrol was empty n all. N guess what....they told me that i can take my time to send that thing...plus they still havent finish maths....what the hell!? I panicked like an idiot n they were all so relaxed!!! But being me...i cant get mad at ppl face to face....i juz cant....

So then i went to the binding shop near dps. OMG! Long queue....n only 10 mins left. Huhuhu! I knew it. Memang tak sempat. I left the shop 10 mins later and arrived at da chem lec's cubical at 5.12pm. To my horror, the door was locked. Ah....damn...all i cud do was juz to stare at the door knob n hoping for miracle to pass by. But i guess..its not my day today. One of me groupmates then told me to juz slide the book beneath the door n to join them at the cafe. Do i still have mood to join them after all that?? I know she will deduct our marks or even wont accept it. I fully depend on this project to pass my chemistry. N now.....sigh. I got sick bcoz of this project. I almost crashed into a car for this project. I......sigh...no use complaining. Its all over now...

Plus i juz found out that sumone took my RM80 from my room without permission. The thing is....I have no idea who took it!! My mom or dad wud ask first if they can borrow money from me. Not this way. I dont know bout my bro tho. I dun wanna accuse him without proof. Mebbe ill ask him later. But sigh....if he didnt take it then....there goes my savings to call dominic.....

I going to write an appeal letter to my chem lec now. I'll do anything to get marks for chemistry. And i mean anything. Offer me. Oh wait...okay mebbe not eveything. Hahaha! Well anyway....if u guys (my chem grpmates) happened to read this...well im sorry....im juz a human being. I dont want to be a hypocrite but that's juz how i feel. My life depends on this unit. And i dont want it to be ruined becoz of u guys. My dad spends an awful lot of money on my education. Dahlah i cant get student loan. Im not a malaysian...so i cant get student loan from malaysia. I cant get student loan from singapore either coz either one of my parents has to work there. So if i failed the supp exam......sigh....anyway even if i pass kan, i wont still be going to degree next sem. I will only start next year. Y? Coz i need to relax. I dont care bout the time factor anymore. I want to relax. Celaka u curtin ppl.....one week holiday after exam where got enuff!

I dunno whether i shud post this up o not....will it effect my frenship with them? Sigh....but....all these feelings will be gone mebbe after a few days. I easily forgive ppl......so..........yeah i forgive them, no matter wot happened. Hope they can forgive me tho. Nobody is perfect....i guess i was juz so frustrated juz now.....im juz gonna try to forget bout the whole thing n juz focus on the upcoming exams. I know God is testing me..n i always believe that everything happened for a reason. =)

Anywayz dats all for today. I wanted to tell bout the cultural night thing but haih....i had a very bad day on dat day too. Was toooooo sick!!!! Guess wot, i had fever, flu, sore throat and a headache plus halfway during my chem presentation, i had gastric...i felt like dying....and plus ive promised to participate in the dance......oh yea guess wad...me n my dance partner totally ruined everything...we started out alright but then he started to go too fast and i was like ui slow down and there we go laughing and trying to start all over again. I think throughout the whole dance, we were juz repeating the same moves and kept doing the same mistake...hahaha...and my dance parter, eldine, was like " you got to be kidding me..." hahaha...oh well...:P

Okaylah....will blog again sumtime. Tatata!

2 Comments:

Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

Kesian betul la!

I also not so good that day...
I don know how much distance of walking or running I did that afternoon....

Had to do so many things and I barely could enjoy... sigh....
thankfully got all of my work done... and before deadline...

Don't worry... what's done is done...
Things will work out somehow.

7:23 PM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

hey thanks u guys. But now kan i feel so much better coz my parents understand me....they're juz being supportive parents....they even told me that its okay if i fail..as long as ive tried my best....gosh i dont know how can i go on with life without them....heee but now the prob is....i dunno how miss lau will react to dat email i sent her....suddenly i feel regret pulak....hahaha...

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home