Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy burfday kim kimmy kim kim!

Heh heh heh.....guess hu's back back back, back again gain gain....wani's back back back, from the drain rain rain......

Okay dat really didnt make any sense....well um....im happy now.....dominic ish cool....i cant believe he still loves me....man...i dont think any guy shud deserve a gurl like me....hahaha....but ah...aih..headache lah....i was suppose to like send a bday e-card to kim last nite but my headache was like killing me....so...eheh sorry ah kim....well the as long as the thought counts rite? Hehehe....

Im still havin headache now tho....since yesterday....well oh yea....me, kim n greg went to watch World of the Wars.....or issit War of the Worlds. You know what kim, actually i kinda forgot bout the movie thing when u msged me. When i saw yur msg i went Oh F*** Shit!! Coz i juz got out from da bathroom wen i read yur msg. Then i read ure other msg that sed mebbe tomorro? So i was like....fuh nasib...kah kah kah....i replied her msg then i went downstairs with my baju selekeh n short pants and me mom bought for me nasi lemak from pizza heaven. When i juz had the first munch of my lunch...she then sent a msg saying that they're on the way to parkson and to meet them there. I almost choked myself when i read the msg. Lucky the movie starts at 3.30pm. It was around 2 sumthin when she sent me da msg..if im not mistaken...so i quickly finish my food then ran upstairs to find sumthin more decent to wear. So off to parkson. Which is uh...bintang plaza...eheh. But argh! So frustrating. I thought i cud like relax myself a few mins b4 de movie start but aiyoh i still had to rush to catch da movie. Why cant they build more parking spaces? Buduh! I arrived there 30 mins b4 the movie starts but i spent that whole 30 mins juz to find a parking spot. Hmph! So then i ran all the way to elevator. N fuh juz in time! The movie was juz about to start when we went in. My apologies to kim n greg for making them wait for me. Hee...dah lah i made kim wait on her bday, she belanja me again pulak tuh.

The movie was good. Not bad. It wasnt boring, that's for sure. I cant even let my heart rest. Ade je alien come n go. In my heart, throughout the movie i kept saying, "Please dont find them......please dont find them....let them live....". Those who watched da movie will know wot im toking about. Heh heh.....ill give it a 4 out of 5 for not giving me a chance to swallow my saliva.

Um after da movie we went to mcd...to tapau greg's food. At that point i was feeling a lil dizzy. Isyk this headache started after we went out from the cinema ba. But ahh... its not as bad as last night. Anyway then we went to kym's house. Hehe we all gila2 sana. Talked to kym's mom for da first tyme. Took lotsa crazy pics. Oh n kim....the tupperware catalogue is still in my car. Keh keh keh.

This is a pic of me n kim at kym's place which was taken by kym

Heh heh em....aiyah...got headache now la.....um...then after dat sent them home and watch af~!! Muhuhahaha! Well dats all for today....me wanna reply dom's email now......tatata!

7 Comments:

Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

ooo.. only mention my name~ don show my pic~ ok ok~ hahahah~ :P jk~ hope ur headache stops~ no wonder u so quiet~

8:58 PM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

u want me to post up dat gangster look of yurs ah? ehehehe~! And yah thanks...im feeling quite better now actually...=)

10:46 PM  
Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

get lots of rest k..

9:12 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

what is a burf? ~_~

and you should've put up pics of that gangsta' kim.

and it's war of the worlds! :P

11:34 PM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

Where didja get that word from?

7:01 PM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

Who dat...heh

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home