Thursday, September 29, 2005

Wake me up till Sunday ends....

Fuiyoooo....havent blog for so long. Ive been really relaxed these few days. Altho i have so many non-academic things to do.....but still i find myself curling up in bed more often than reading sumthing or do anythin else~!

Well first thing first....since hari raya is almost near...i wanna clear a few things up first. Well i wanna sincerely apologized to liz n nic n especially for nadia for all the stuff i sed on my blog. I know i shudnt write it in anger....well wot mdm beena sed today really made an impact to me n most of wot she sed was true. I do regret wot i did. I juz felt like being used u know.....but anyway....heh im sorry for listening to one side of the sorry n believe in it and im sorry for assuming things....i might be wrong at certain things....which im not aware of. N im so glad that we've managed to settle everything nicely. Hopefully this whole incident will not happen again and that it will be long forgotten. I take back all the things ive sed bout u ppl....may god bless you guys n thx nadia....=)

Okay....so um...oh yeah! Its tiang's bday today! Happy bday man...!! Hahahaha! I shud've told mdm beena juz now...argh...why didnt i remember in class juz now!! Sayangnyeee....!!

Im feelin sad.......daddy has to leave again....n this time he'll be leaving to Cape Town.....in Africa. Then from there he'll be going to Australia......which means he'll only be back next next month. I juz hope that he will make it back b4 raya starts. Wud like to have him around for puasa for once. Ah....there u go....pure tears rolling down my cheek. Heh...lucky thing my cuz is asleep. Hee~~

I've been very emosional lately. I can simply sob at anything that has to do with ppl whom are very close to me....and ill end up getting mosquitoes. Eh? Hahhahaa!!! I spontaneously typed that down when i saw a mozzie flew pass by me juz now. Hehehe well anyway i was suppose to say that ill end up getting flu n sore throat. Rite now im juz swallowing my mucus aka 'nose water' (as translated by my daddie...:P) Gross?...yea i know....but dont u guys do that when u sniff n try to hold yurself from crying? I dont swallow it from the outside mind you.....heh

Oh yea.....these are a few pics of stuffs sent by dommie~~ i was like all OMG OMG OMG! Cant believe he actually sent sumthin to me all the way from where he is! And the fact that my parents are actually being supportive about it...i mean like they were all like hey u have a parcel from yur africa fren....quick quick open up....lets see wad he sent together! I was hoping that he wudnt send anything lovey dovey stuff........if not kan.....how am i suppose to answer them? I was afraid that they might ask me wot is his relationship with me n all coz its very hard for me to explain and it'll be better if he was by my side when i decided to tell them everything. Anyway here are they..i took them like last last last week or sumthin like that.....ahaa...baru mau post today....oh yeah hun....cant thank you enuff for the duckie~ i was like all wow n stuff....im like so happy n so excited when i saw its head poppin out from the wrapper. I luv it sooooo much!!! I wud hug u till ure out of breath if ure here....hehehe i wanted to capture a pic of that 90 cents you sent me but it was too blurry on cam ma...=(


Hahaha i tied it with a flower....sho cute~!......XD

This iz how it lookz like w/o the flower...an african duckie~! Welcome to the family.....=)


Cak! Look at em babies~


Muah to babies~ Gee i juz love the smell of the t-shirt... me alwayz bring it to bed...ahaaa


This is sooooo sweett!!! This really caught my parents' attention...n mine too...! Thx hun....luv it so much! Its so africa-ish....darn if only i took this shot during daytime....the colour looks a bit faded at nite....


Aisyeh.....im feelin sleepy already. Well bloggie, its time for me to check out now. Will see u again soon. Tatata!/>


6 Comments:

Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

OMG!! Did roger cursed on me or sumthing for laughing at him when he kena sumthing like this? Hahahaha! Apuu~~ me kena dua lagi tuh!

12:08 AM  
Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

WAH!! so nice!!!! happy la tu~~ hehehe..

12:22 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

hehehe.. can delete them bah.

and ooohh.. sweet!!~

10:05 AM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

Wah... how many times did you say 'Happy Birthday' to me?

four? five?

haha.. thanks, Wani.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Domaine la bastide st jean bill pay tramadol http://www.eliminate-credit-card-debt-9.info/bill_online_payment_phone.html us national association insurance brokers Lexapro side effects side effects of lexapro picture diazepam Town of tonawanda tax deduction travel agents e 26 o insurance http://www.credit-card-7.info/Online_payments.html Fax number finder Voltswagon of america online bill pay American standard air conditioners installation instructions milatary area rugs

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Vienna austria sauna Best zoloft dosage Malaysia airlines enrich

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home