Saturday, August 13, 2005

The day i decided to have an afternoon nap...


Yok yok yok......look at that tired face....anyway home sweet home.....i've been staying at Mariott for the past three nights....boleh tahan jugak the room....so comfy....why u might ask? Well coz my aunt wanted a company so guess who, dgn tidak malunya, volunteered herself....kekekek! I've never really explore that place so...that was my opportunity. Well one of my fren was like, who are you with there? Are you going to do it? I knew it that ure gonna have sex! I was like with my aunt!? He knew that i went there with my aunt...i guess he juz dont wanna believe that. Does everyone nowadays hv the image of going to hotels to have sex? Gee.....

Well today..um...nothing much happened...its juz that i had to bring a visitor from kl around miri. The thing is...im useless when it comes to places in miri. My aunt followed too actually but she's oso not familiar with miri. So when she asked where to get laksa sarawak n stuff....u can see the *blur* look on my face..i had to call roger and kim 4 information..kekekeke. Thanks guys....oh u know what roger...there's oso a seahorse statue infront of the mariott roundabout there...we were all like haiyahh!! Depan hotel pun tak sedar....but the one u suggested was bigger lah. Then after driving around for more than 5 hours, i sent her home, checked out from the hotel, then went home n abt 5 mins later went out again coz my cuz wanted to do sumthin at town. Tiring but...heh...wad to do.

I've learned a lot anyway. I found out where the biggest seahorse is located at. Dekat marina bay tu kan? It's not done yet unfortunately. Can anyone tell me what is included in laksa sarawak? Juz need to know mah. Gosh i cant wait to do my supp exam....i juz wanted to know the result asap....i cant concentrate on a single thing in degree. I need a comfirmation.

Im doing this in a hurry actually. I dont want my cuz to know that i have a blog. Otherwise she'll read n hu knows what will happen. Heh. Okaylah dats all. Tatata!


Another tired face....

2 Comments:

Blogger KiMMerLiCiouS said...

so good.. got afternoon nap.. i hvnt had tat in a while.. eh.. wait.. nvm.. i usually hv afternoon nap when i'm at kc's place.. ler!!! i miss him~ :(

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home