Sunday, May 28, 2006

The 'toot'ness of my life

Hi there. Im leaving for kl today. N its the first day of my period. *groan* WHY WHY OH WHY! Dahlah labuan pun kena....ini kl pun kena jugak. I've been waiting for this trip eversince my trip to labuan which btw....i very de lazy to post the 3rd part. Kekekeke~

Hopefully the toilet got hose. Dats all i wish for. Please oh please!!!! Grant me this tiny lil wish. All i wish for in kl is to have a toilet with a hose.

We were suppose to stay in berjaya time square but waseh! the hotel was fully booked since april 30th! And so as the the few hotels around bintang walk. Semua fully booked. But luckily we managed to get a hotel called Lanai Gurney....hahaha funny bah. Semangat hari gawai bah. :P Well its actually not a hotel...more like an apartment....hopefully got HOSE!!

So um. I'm gonna start packing now. Yes. I know. And my flight is like at 9pm. So i have umm...7 more hours to go? Hehehe...always last minute. Luvin it~

Bah...see ya then.

Tatata!

*updated*

GAH!! I actually went to look for the pics of the toilet for our room {superior room}...and it doesnt seem to have a hose!!!! I'll juz bring a gayung.....incase....

See! NO HOSE!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

what's gayung?

10:30 PM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

water spade...:P

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home