Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Har har har.....Happy belated bday to me.

Well it went alright i guess. Started out well n i really appreciate the fact that my frens actually made their effort to flood me with bday calls n bday msges. Thank u guys!!! Muah muah! Glamour jak rasa. Oh hehehe thanks dommie baby lil piggie u~! U called like how many times? Three? Four? Hahahaha! Kisses n hugs for u! U so cute ma. Miss you. A bit safe that ure not here tho....dont want u throwing me into the lake like u always do the bday boys n girls. Muhuhahaha!

While i was busy replying msges, my parents came into the room n gave me a card n a box. In that box were three cool bracelets. Hahaha pelik...they never gave me stuff like these b4. Well then my brother came in with a card. N four small objects where each has an alphabet. W, A, N I. Heee~ i wished he had gotten me a D U C K too. Well thankiu mom n dad, n malik dear. *HuGz*

Tho im dissapointed that one person didnt wish me happy bday.....he used to be my closest fren....well even more that that....he never failed to wish me happy bday. I waited all day and all night for his msg....but it never came. I guess maybe since he got himself a gf....he forgot? Heh, boys. U cant expect them to remember everything eh?

Hmm lets see.....I cried myself to sleep last night due to sum personal reason. A bit hurt but hey i will not let it ruin my birthday. First thing i had in mind was piano class. Huhu~ i thought i cud practise my piano b4 i leave but koala wanted to meet me so yea i went to meet him at boulevard. Sorry bloggie...i dont feel like telling u what happened. I wudnt want it to ruin my mood now. But yeah i cried after that. You got to be kidding me....two times in a row....on my bday? Man...what a birthday. Heh. Now dont u go saying bad stuff bout him coz it was my fault n i deserved to feel that way.

Enuff bout that. Lets talk bout happy stuff now. Heh...ada jugak prezzie from koala. What did he give me? Well...u'll see them in my car. :P

So I went to my piano class with my muka-lepas-nangis face. I pretended that i had a flu or sum sort so they tak saspek la me nangis. Then um...went to pick up kimmy n reema n their tutor n sent them to Leez Cafe~ then went back home coz i was like suffocating. Dunno why...but i cudnt breathe noramlly....i had to breathe thru my mouth...i swear if koala wasnt there i cud have passed out. I seriously thought i was going to die! I cudnt feel my legs...i was so dizzy, i cudnt breathe properly, the colours around me started to look all dull....boy i was scared. Really scared. I dont wanna die on my 20th bday! Im still a virgin! Lol! Hahahaha!

Had muffins n plain water for lunch at home. Lega eh! Wani was reborn! Hehehe....i thanked god for keeping me alive. Um then we went to pick kimmy n reema up n heh met kimquito n geng (parker, jean, ik) there~! N i had a prawn cracker for tea break. :P

Then we went to the field to watch football. Hehehe i thank u all for wishing me happy bday there. Especially izzah...woah thank u for tellling the whole field with yur voice gurl! Appreciate it. Hahaha! OH YAY!! YAY!!!! LAKEVIEW WON THE LEAGUE!!!! I was so happy. Watching them all go A I A (dunno how to type them out :P)....MAXIMUM SUPPORT! N aduh kingsley did it again!! He carried me up like he always do....hahaha thanks for telling how light i am king. :P I hope u guys can win the cup as well....

The um....adalah sumthing happened again. Heh then me n my family went out to have dinner at pizza hut. EEE met kimquito there again! Hahaha! >_<

Well initially i wanted to like hangout with my frens at night...u know...but i guess god wudnt let me. What to do...mebbe next time?

So there you go. My 20th bday experience. Oh oh! Panda called! Hahaha tq tq tq!! Terkejut like wad. Hehehe tak sangka he sanggup telefon to wish me happy bday. Sweet fella. =)

Didnt take any pics to publish. Hahaha aduh....so like dat one me. Mebbe i shud go for a belated celebration? Hmm...mebbe i shud.....

Okie then. Cyah now. I want to mandi. Hehehe....tatata!