Tuesday, May 02, 2006

NOT MY DAY....fiukkkk

Shit shit shit shit!

I cudnt believe that it can actually happened to me.

It shall be the most embarassing thing that happened to me this year. Nothing can beat this.

Im still blushing. My face is still all red n gah!!!!! I still cudnt believe that my skirt fell down infront of d public!!!!!!!!!!!

Well okay first, i wanted to go ou......n i need to do it fast b4 my parent balik from kampung. So i juz grabbed any clothes i can to cover my short pants which i was wearing since this morning. Unfortunately i saw the black skirt on my chair (i cudnt remember why was it there) n well i pakai lah. Malas to pakai jean. I already know it was too loose when i put it on but what the heck...it will be juz for a while only ba....how long can i take at the bank anyway? Besides i can always hold on to it for a while.

Then i went to bank islam money. Oh ya...hahaha kecian kim n aaron...i didnt realize that they were waving the whole time. Coz when i drive kan..u know la me....never pay attention to the ppl in the car infront....n plus sumore i was thinking of how much shud i withdraw n stuff....then i got distracted by a moving object infront of me. Ey sumone is waving. I looked back, left n right. Hmm is that person waving at m.....eh??! Kim?!? EH? Oh yahoh. She has three cars. Hahahaha! I kinda forgot bout that particular vehicle. So i msged her to apologize. Mana tau she tot i sengaja didnt see her ka....hahahhaa

After that i went to bank islam to withdraw money.....(i can still manage to hold my skirt on). Kim ajak gi imperial...i wish i cud but...in this skirt n short pants....naah~ so wad to do.....i had to tell them that i only had shorts on...malas to explain further bout me skirt...(at that time i already had an image of me with my shorts on n my skirt on the ground....apuuuu) but i guess she saw me with my skirt on so i had to tell her in the end. So then at maybank ahh....(to bank in money) while i was pressing the lil buttons n all, i kinda forgot that my skirt was loose so i used both of my hands, one to hold the money n the other to key in the account number and yup....THE BLOODY SKIRT FELL DOWN!!!!!

I was so stunned. I sempat lagi tekan the last number. Then i quickly pulled up my skirt n I looked around. Ada yg smile2, ada yg ketawa, ada yg stared at me. It was embarassing. REALLY! I wanted to get out from that place right away but i wasnt done with the machine. So i had to tebalkan muka n continued on. After i was done..i quickly took the slip n ran out while holding d skirt with both of my hands.....i knew they were all still looking at me. Sorry peeps...dont you even dare to wish for it to fall again as i can guarantee u that it will not happen again. You can take your eyes off my skirt n mind your own business. Darn it. Huhuuu! Im still blushing!!!

Im gonna ask me mommy to sew on the rubber thingy now. Heh.....do i deserve such experience as a 20 year old? Dahlah a day after my bday lagi tuh! Huwaaa!!

That's it. Im outta here. So go ahead n laugh. Tatata

10 Comments:

Blogger Marmoseth said...

at least u got ure short pants under the skirt kan??

5:42 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Siden said...

wish i was there with the camera..capture the video n post it in my friendster..wakakaka...

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dunstan: But the short pants was like above knee level n it was a tight one....u know i am so not comfortable wearing short pants in public...heh

Jimmy: Jaik....

anonymous: eyerrrr jahat

8:58 PM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

omg! hahaha i accidently tertekan anonymous....:P

8:59 PM  
Blogger Willow said...

i couldnt stop picturing how it happened. n i almost end up rolling ard the flr laughing hehe =p

9:45 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

hey... you didn't get the videos from the security cams and to upload to YouTube like i told you to. >:(

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you got owned :D

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. http://www.chevrolet-2.info/cassino-lyric-x-northstar.html complaints farmers insurance culinary schools Motorcycle bras hot la spa tub Levitra with no prior prescription Pain medication dalotid Machine screw pan with external washer fixed rate home equity loans

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home