Friday, December 30, 2005

Born clumsy.....

Gee today was horrible~! My brother even tried to avoid being next to me! Am i that clumsy??

Well it all happened when we first went to Sim Lim Bookstore to get school books for my brother. While i was browsing thru the form four books for my brother, i accidently dropped the whole stack of books on the 3nd row of the rack. Aiyok~! Lucky thing there was a helper sitting nearby to help me. Huhuhu apalagi....i apologized to her till she my mom pulled me away. Maybe she was ashamed of all the attention i had. Ahahaha!

Then when I excused myself to go downstairs to see sum utensils for meself, i tripped over a lil girl. I even stepped on her foot!! If my bro saw that he wud prob be embarrassed of me. The gurl didnt make any noise coz prob she was scared of me or sumthing. She just gave me that i-hate-you look. Apuu....dunno where to put my face. So i juz smiled back at her after apologizing several times.

Then when i was downstairs i tried to keep myself away from touching anything but i juz cudnt resist not touching anything! So heh and everything went alright until my mom went to pay the stuff that we chose. While i was moving my hand away from the basket of pencils, well u guessed it, one of my finger tertolak the whole bunch of pensils and *crash* pensils scattered everywhere on the floor. Again i caught everyone's attention. Again my bro n mom shaked their heads. Huhuhu! Why me!?

The next thing that happened was when we were at kfc. Happily eating our meal. When i was reaching out for my drink, my elbow terkena my bro's elbow and *giggle* his arm terkena the cheese and mayo stuff that u can have with wedges. Hahaha kesian him.

Then um we went to boulevard. While my bro was browsing thru sum clothes, i went to play with those trolley locket bags. Haha no i didnt drop anything this time. All i did was um...well i just pulled the handle of the trolley upwards and then i let it go, not knowing that it will go back to its original position coz it normally stays put bah. And guess what, it made a loud bang. WHAM!! Hahaha! Can see my mom terlompat sikit. Terkejut bah....hahahaha my bro also terkejut. I think everyone nearby was a bit shocked by the sound caused by me. So my bro was like....haduhhh~ u betul2 jinx la. Hahahaha!

Ahah! It didnt end there!! At home...well juz now actually, i tripped over a small container containing small needles which my mom was using to sew her curtains. So basically the floor was covered with small needle~ ...hahaha aduh...tak berani tgk my mom's face eh. Hehehe. Then well after that i tripped over a comic book that was lying in front of my door. Then i also accidently dropped all the stuff in my sling bag when i was finding for my spec.

N fuh~ here i am. Blogging. Im going to take my bath now. Hopefully nothing bad will happen in d bathroom. Amin!

Hee.....tatata!

4 Comments:

Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

Hee...kawu bila gik mok update?

Eheh...nang bukan nasib aku marek. Guess what. Sebelah mataku lebam!!!! Huhuhuu! Aku terlanggar tempat engkah berus gigi~!! Isyk! Ney mata aku masa ya owh?? Huhuhuhu....sakit.....mok nangis ku malam marek sikpat tdo...sob

1:05 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

ahahahahaha! can't stop laughing. aduh. funny la you. *covers mouth, giggle* lol

12:03 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Siden said...

alahai...no comment..dah biasa dgn wani...

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home