Monday, October 31, 2005

Feelin so empty...

He sed he wud call me...i wanna hear his voice again.....i wonder how is he doin...he told me that im making him paranoid n all...but now he's makin me feel paranoid....wot r u upto?? I wanna call him but the only number that i can call is his house number. But the thing is....he's not at home. He mite not even come back home. Dunno where mite he be next. I know there's always email n stuff but im not always in a mood to write an email. Im not an internet type of person. Im more of the fone type. But if there is no other choice then i guess there's no other way huh? If u cant call then juz tell me......i shud be able to understand. When u sed that u'd call me soon.....i'd always have to make sure that i get good sleep b4 u call. Coz heh u always call at the oddest tim man. N i wanna make sure that i wont be too tired to talk to u.

I told u that i can wait for u for another 4 yrs but now i dont think so....i cant. Come back hun. Please come back. For a while oso can ma. Juz feel like being next to u. Juz now i was watching a short video of me, u and sam in rozi's room. I wish i cud juz warp into that timezone....and argh. That's it. I hate it when my tears are fighting their way to get out. I gotta stop. Im gonna write bout the prom now.

Hun if ure reading this. Please call me. Thank you. =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey WaNiDuCkiE you said it Feelin so empty... now that rings true. I swear by my homes ceiling fans, talk about sweet cool fresh air beats air conditioning any day!
I found some good deals through ceiling fan globe and other resource sites. Anyway if people need ceiling fan globe related stuff they should check it out.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home