Tuesday, December 27, 2005

~@Memories@~ She's back home now....sob...

Im not gonna type anything for this entry...well okay i did type sumthin but...haih i dunnolah. Hahaha juz wanna post this up to u know...show my appreaction to her. Thanks gurl for everything. Thanks for sharing part of yur life with me.....thanks for wanting to be in my life....guess u know most of my dark secrets....n u still accept me for who I am after all that.....gua respek n saspek sama lu la sistah....thanks for listening to me...n most of all....thanks for understanding....looking forward to meet u again.....u're one hell of a cousin....heh i'll miss you....

Ps: Glad you like yur new nick...:P Nino~~! Hahahaha!

Nina, Malik n Harry


She luv teddies~


Me luv duckies....dats my baby darlin Wade to-be.


Hehe as if we never been to pools b4. :P This was taken at Mega.


Look ma, duck's feet! This was taken at d beach behind Everly hotel~


As wat yur beautiful eyes can see~


Look! It's sandy(her foot) and jessica(my foot)!


Me: Na...bah jom ambik gamba ctok. Ko ambik fries ya lok.
Nina: Bah jom..aku on ajak...
Me: Isyk sikkan main pegang jak....engkah fries ya lam hidung ka apa ka~
Nina: Ok..cam tok ok sik? Lelah eh posing kedak tok. Laju eh.
Me: Aik baru jak 3 saat dah lelah...yalah kawu sik minum kacip fatimah tek....bah...one...two....eh jap ada msg tok.
Nina: Waniiiiiii!!
Me: Hahaha kkk bah bah one two....eight! *Ka-chick!*



My mom pat me on d shoulder when she saw this pic.! Hahaha adeh...mom im not gonna smoke lah~ I action jer...



~Retarders are we?~ (Tis was taken at Grand Palace)

Look! Its our foot again!


The pool was so tempting......sigh~ and all we cud do was juz taking pics of it..


Ninaaa jari kawu~~! *Sakai*

Ngegeh scene take 1

Ngegeh scene take 2


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home