Wednesday, March 30, 2005

A weeeeeason for all that i do......

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Hey i didnt know i have a dimple.....wakakaka

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Aunty Wani.....


Hie people...sigh....wot a not-so-busy day....i slept at 3am and had to wake up at 6.30am today...juz to reverse the car n stuff....coming to think of it....last week i drove all the way to my mom's skool n my dad's working place early in the morning with my sleeping clothes on n wif short pants and my hair was like all messed up coz i decided not to ruin the sleeping mood...(i planned to go back to sleep afterwards coz it was too early to wake up 4 skool ma.....yeah i know...sleepyhead...) so i thought that since my dad went to bintulu yesterday...i get to use the car here n there but oh well i had to go home after class anyway....coz me mom wanted to bring us out for break-lunch-dinner.....those who know will get what i mean...;P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

All taken by kim on the way to campus.....and

awww dats my cute lil nano nano on da dashboard


So um...lesse....oh rite....went to see jane lau to pass up me homewerk around 10 plus...then head to da comp lab wif kim.....eeee!!!! She has the harvest moon game to play on da comp!!!! I was soooo excited to play that i kept smilling like an idiot.....im so crazy about harvest moon....!! I love harvest moon....its a nice game where u can get married (btw im playing as a male char so i have to woo girls n give them flowers n stuff to win their hearts....so until i know they love me...i'll keep on asking questions to myself...like why dont she like me...wats wrong with me...does she like that other guy?...boy i tend to get too serious while playing the game....scary...hahaha), n have babies.....sorta like a farming game....with chickens, cows, sheeps n a horse....yeah no ducks...i know....=( Anyway i met phila n kingsley there at the comp lab.....it was so nice to see them again....we were suppose to go to lambir last sunday....but enock called at the last minute around 2am on sunday morning....I had plans with my brother on that day...n i cud have cancel it if enock told me bout it like what two days or a day before the trip?....i wanted to go but i really hate to see that look on my brother's face when i have to tell him that i cannot bring him out n watch movie coz well he was expecting it the whole week....anyway phila didnt go....n the reason he didnt why was becoz there wasnt enuff space in the car n i guess that's y they decided to ask me to tag along huh? Hahaha....oh yea there's this new guy from africa who was sitting between them....i dont know him that well....coz they didnt introduce me to him...=( I bet if dominic was here..he wud...nyahahaha!

Uhh....physics lecture....what can i say bout physics? I admit it...this sem...the topics are much more easier....n i like nwe nwe (my lecturer).....she's sho cute! hahahah! I wasnt really paying attention to her lecture at first....i cant...i dont know why....but towards the end....i then began to listen....heh....wani...wani....oh yea i also asked tiang whether i can put a link to his blog.....hahah juz now i didnt know wot to call him coz he has so many nicknames so i went ey wait oy you wait yah you! hahaha! Hey he turned at me anyway! Umm...shud i call him zack? tiang? or kwong wei? im not sure....i dont mean to be rude or anything but hey if ure reading this....umm....which nick do prefer 4 me to call u? heh heh.....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The other pic that i actually posed for came out sorta like this one where u can only see my fingers flashing the peace sign.....huhuu kim....penat i posing bah.....by the way..this was taken during the physics lecture...

Well then umm...me n kim went diff direction coz she's meetin her fren named albert....and i had to go to albert's house....to ask him bout chemistry....heh cool..we both went to meet albert.....same name...diff guy....kekeke....then uhh went to da ME building....play HARVEST MOON!!!!!!! Muhuhahahahaha! Syok......i've never played this version before.....but still.....niiiiceeeee......heh heh......then umm.....i made a new fren n i got his number straight away! Okay actually he's my coursemate.....we've met in some of the classes but ive never talked to him b4.....i've always wanted to talk to him coz i like talking to indians...i get so comfortable talking to them n i can treat them as my good fren eventho we've juz met....i dunno y....prob becoz i have indian blood in me.......anyway it was then maths class.....nothing new.....juz more homeworks....

Went home around 4pm....on the way back saw kimquito n kc in da car....again! Kimquito has seen me trice but so far ive seen her only twice in da car wif kc heading towards town.... I guess we'll be meetin like this more often now huh? hahaha...u guys always go dating at town one ha? Jeles i....but anyway i always enjoy seeing people i know driving on da road when im near them... and prob horn at them or sumthin....kekekeke....well i was suppose to go to dom's college with enock today but me mom called telling me to b home so dat we can go out early....so wad to doo.....ummm we all went to boulevard to eat....met fiona n navodi there.....hahaha they were like cant believe we've met so many people today...heh ive lost their numbers so i asked 4 them again.....so altogether i've managed to get three numbers hp numbers today....*proud*...anyway i had nasi lemak at pizza haven...and the sambal was soo spicy....huhuhuhu! So um.....ah~ me mom bought me an ice-cream....choc-mint flavour.....it was a good feeling u know....i like that feeling when me mom or dad buys me ice-cream.....sho cute.....(okay im weird....i know...) So then went home...do this do that....n here i am....typing.....so i guess there's nothing else to say....shud i go to sleep now? Im not sleepy yet...heh....oh well....that's all 4 now.....tatata!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Dats me brother

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

All of these were taken on de way to boulevard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home