Thursday, March 24, 2005

Okiessssshaaaa.....

Heh heh guess i oughta keep my promise huh kimquito? Heh heh..alrite....urm today wasnt a bad or anythin....juz plain ol normal day....oh hey! I found my ol mini digicam....n now u'll get to see pictures that i take everday!

Hie!! Its me smiling like an idiot! How r ya?

Okay dat was pathetic, i shudn't have done that....

Well b4 i started to leave the house dis afternoon..to pick my bro up from skool....my mom sed sumthin bout needing my help to pick him up but i forgot which day tho...prob today...i tink...n then...i got there n well he didnt expect me to pick him up today n he got this what-are-you-doing-here look on his face....all of his frens stared at me n he was staring at me too....so i was like do u want to go home or u wanna watch me drive back home? He told me that i was suppose to pick him up next week coz thats when my mom cudnt pick him up.....errr...next week ka....heheh.....then i msged my mom to tell that i picked him up n went home......oh there's this stray cat that always..u know wait for food infront of our door everyday...since last week....and well hehehe when my bro went to da car to help me pull da ariel for the radio the cat sneakily ran into the house...(boy it waits for the right moment...u lil smart pussycat u.....) so my bro searched the whole place n found it in da kitchen....(the cat is pregnant by the way....yah again!)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is how she looks like upclose n personal.....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

N there she waits......for her next victim...

Okay then um....off to skool...i had so much time that i had to drive slow...but then...i still have another 30 mins to waste! So i walked to da class then passed the class n sat down at the stairs at the end of da block....there i watched these birds fighting and i was sooo amazed...they actually jumped on each other n chirped n woah....i even took a pic of it but they got off one another when i took it....i laughed n was cheering for one of the birds (how sad...) when this guard approached me n asked what was i doing n why was i there....so i told him that i was watching the birds fight and well he too joined me....hahahha.....bunch of sad ppl are we? heh

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I think both of them are male coz they looked a bit bigger than the small bird i saw above the ceiling but anyway.....you on the left....fight! fight!

Then um...chemistry class...it was okay n all.....at least my mind was at ease......then went to pick kim up from pei ee's house.....tee hee...i sneakily took two shots of da place....which i hope that it will turn out alright but nyeh...do judge them out for yurself......huhuhuhu......wad to do....cannot see what am i taking with this minicam ma....sho sad.....



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is pei ee's house n there there there kim kim kim...hehehehe

Then um picked up my cuz from curtin village then sent kim home n went home n watch AI!!! I have to admit it....it was a fantastic show....almost all the performances were great....i have to admit it too that nikko was great...he gave me goosebumps...hahah naik bulu roma....bangga la kim tek....heheh.....well then um.....ate dinner....then went to send my cuz back wif my family....heh....dropped by at dps for awhile tho...then um....my parents check out her room n stuff....then went home.....i then watch AI again....hehe it was so good that i have to watch again....umm my neck hurts....i guess i betta go now....tomorrow class start at 10....huhuhu...and its 1 now....i need to sleep....ark! I forgot bout my maths! Ngeee....ill try to do sum later..eheh.....well buhbye then...hope i didnt miss anything out....okay...tatata!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

uwahhh... sempat oso you take pics of other ppl like that. practicing to become paparazzi ha? Hehehe.. yah... my nikko... kekekeh.. no need to say anything la... ;)

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home