Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hairs...Curlz...

Me n curls do not go together~

Yes i do have curly hairs. And i dont like them. But why do i always have ppl approaching me and telling me how cantik my curls are. Especially those hairdressers kat saloon.

Everytime I visit a saloon for the first time to get a hair wash and to blow my hair straight, the person who does my hair will always ask the same question to me over and over again! If it only happens like two to three times je nvm....ini more than 5 saloons that ive visited in miri...and semua asked the same questions. Sumtimes i even can predict their answers and what will they say next. Hahaha! You can say that everytime i visit a new saloon, i turn into a psychic. =P

Normally the first question that they'll ask is:
Ini rambut orginal curl punya ka?

My usual reply will always be:
Yah.

They they will say (tho sum might not say the exact same words but usually they'll say how pretty my curls are):
Aiyo ini manyak cantik wo. Saya fikir lu bikin punya. Kenapa lu mau blow lurus?

Then me will say:
Uhh sebab saya tidak suka curly2. Saya suka itu lurus. *fakes laugh*

Them:
Ohh ini biasa lah. Org yg ada itu original curl memang tak suka rambut mereka. Semua mau lurus.

Me:
Heh heh.

N well yeah....sumtimes it even happens twice in the same shop coz either from diff person or from the same person coz mebbe they tak ingat my face or sumthing.

I was thinking of rebonding...or even dye my hair a lil...but i cudnt do it....not without my mom's permission. She wudnt let me. =( Im bored of my hair....i need a change...but wad to do? Guess my mom wants it to be all natural like hers. Coz she has lovely curls that matches her face. N i dont. Sob. Not even a lil dye at the tip of my hair......sigh~

Can anyone help me convince her? Ehehe~

Cant you see how sad she is...?

7 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Are you kidding?? Curls fit you so well! And you do have very nice curls.

It's natural and it looks nice all the time.

I wish I had the guts to get curls. :P

Come la. I bring u go dye ur hair. :D then you can just tell ur mom that it was all my fault. kakaka.

is rebonding safe?

11:00 PM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

Ohoo u hv no idea~~ Most of time i look like sumone u find begging on the streets...

Hmmm hahaha i kenot imagine u with curls....prolly u shud try one day juz to know how it feels like having curls~ :P Hu knoes mebbe u'll look stunning in curls? ^_^

Eyeer..yg kena nanti me jugak...she mana berani marah other ppl...huhuhu

Actually not really..it'll definately spoil your hair if u tak tau jaga.....so sad....but it'll definately make your hair very very very very straight....permanently. =)

11:33 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Lol. Maybe that's only cos you tak jaga when i dunno.. wind blows ur hair about the place? :P

I can't imagine myself in curls either. lol.

i also want to do something to my hair but tak brani. hahahaha.

i wish i also had the guts to straighten my hair just to see what it'd look like.

actually, if u rebonded ur hair.. won't it become curly again once it grows?

10:03 AM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

I dont know whether it'll grow back curly.....but anyhoo i dont think ill be rebonding my hair ever. Coz i think it wud make my hair worse that it'll ever be. Mebbe will dye a bit in d future.....when im actually old enuf to make decisions on my own. :P

4:03 PM  
Blogger Hannah Johary said...

Hi Wani..

Hate to sound like those people at the salon, but I really do love ur curls. Haha. It'll definitely suit u if u take gud care of it, spread sum conditioner & pose like a model in front of the camera. Hehe..

All the best!

P/S: Yup rebonding wil make ur hair permanently straight. But as it grows u'll start to have ur natural curly hair on top. Wil look weird if u dun maintain. Haha.. Nice reading ur blog. ;)

1:42 PM  
Blogger Gothmazie said...

cute eh. nampak sexy

9:26 PM  
Blogger WaNiDuCkiE said...

Hannah: Omg. Haha i didnt expect anyone else to discover my blog. Hahaha wat a suprise.

Why...thank you. U shud see me in person then u'll know why i dislike my curls. Kekekekeh~ Thanks for coming by~!

Azie: Isyk ko tok....ko gik sexy dr aku....hahahah!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home